|Home > Video Converters > COM WORLD CMD-RF1080P PROFESSIONAL PAL TO NTSC VIDEO CONVERTER WITH BUILT IN PAL TUNER |
COM WORLD CMD-RF1080P PROFESSIONAL PAL TO NTSC VIDEO CONVERTER WITH BUILT IN PAL TUNER
Com World CMD-RF1080p Professional Pal to NTSC Video Converter
Pal Secam to NTSC HD Video converter 1080p
Built in Pal tuner (can be connected to cable or aeriel in Pal country)
Tunes Pal and Converts Pal/Secam to NTSC
Comworld MD-RF1080p Professional Pal to NTSC Video Converter
HDMI Video converter Pal <-> NTSC <-> Secam
This model will work with any PAL source through HDMI, RCA, Component and RF (i.e. Antenna) inputs. This is one of the only models with a Pal tuner built in. Having a pal tuner built into the converter is advantages because you can connect a Antenna cable directly to this com world CMD-rf1080p converter. By doing this, you can tune Pal tv channels overseas and view them on a NTSC tv with HDMI 1080p quality. This will allow you to easily use a NTSC (North American Standard) television overseas.
There are a few disadvantages about using this video converter with the TV tuner built in. First and foremost the chipset used in this model has some limitation for video quality. Since it will tune only analog tv channels it can not be used to tune digital channels that are being implemented in most parts of the world. Also the video processing board on this unit is slightly of lower quality than our other models such as the CMD-HDX-98, or the International KDV-8000. Most countries are now using cable boxes or satellite receivers as tuners and therefore you do not need a tuner on the video converter. If you will be moving or relocating to a country and will subscribe to some kind of tv service that utilizes a cable box or satellite receiver then there is no reason to purchase a video converter with a tuner.
Easily plug your antenna cable in a Pal country that tunes with Analog into this converter and then connect the HDMI output to your NTSC American TV. Change channels on the converter and watch tv on your American NTSC television while you are overseas
· PAL TV Converter for your American LCD or PLASMA TV: Take your NTSC (American) HDTV to an overseas PAL country. Using the built-in PAL/SECAM TV tuner of the the CMD-RF1080p you can convert off the air PAL/SECAM TV channels to NTSC for viewing on your existing NTSC TV. Eliminating the need to buy a new multi-system TV set. This converter will work as a PAL/SECAM TV tuner as it has an RF input. It will tune channels for PAL B/G, D/K, I and Secam, B/G, D/K and French Secam-L for France. If you already have your own TV tuner then you can still use this converter to convert PAL to NTSC using the RCA, Component or HDMI.
· International travel and relocation: You can use your NTSC video equipment while traveling or relocating to a country using PAL.SECAM TV system. You can install it on ships, planes and for many industrial and business applications.
· Camcorders: Use your PAL HD camcorder in the USA on an NTSC TV set.
· Game Systems: Use your PAL game system like PS3 or XBOX 360 on a NTSC TV.
· Satellite HDTV or Cable HDTV conversion.
Converts Pal input to NTSC output so you can use it with any NTSC TV. NTSC TV are the ones used in North America: USA, Canada, Japan, Mexico.
· Can be used as a TV tuner also. This is the first and only PAL to NTSC Video Converter that has a built-in PAL/SECAM TV tuner also.
· Tunes channels for PAL B/G, D/K, I and Secam, B/G, D/K and French Secam-L for France.
· Converts any PAL/NTSC signal through any connection (RF, RCA, S-Video, Component, HDMI) to NTSC HDMI.
· Input Connections:
RF Input for tuning TV channels (also known as a Belling-Lee connector)
RCA Input (Composite)
HDMI Input - up to 1080p
· Output Connection:
HDMI Output - up to 1080p (NTSC)
· Specially designed to work with any source like TV Antenna, Satellite Receivers, cables boxes, DVD players, DVD recorders, Digital HDV Camcorders, etc...
· Our Video Converter delivers crystal clear converted pictures, exceptional super-stable synchronism and superior color separation.
· Connect Multiple Devices:
- You can connect up to 4 items to the converter, one for each input (HDMI, RCA, Component, S-Video). Each input has its own audio connections which makes for easy setup and use.
· Remote control:
- Change TV channels from your seat.
- Connect up to 4 devices to the CMD-RF1080p and switch between them very easily using the wireless remote control.
No audio or video delay! Converts in real time.
Use your PAL/Secam HD (hi definition) equipment in a NTSC country
Very easy to use, just plug and play
Crisp, clear, sharp converted video. Exactly as your original. No field memory - New Digital technology provides direct conversion without any signal loss!
Compatible with ALL Mono, Hi-Fi Stereo, Dolby Digital and DTS equipment.
Stand-alone and stylish compact design excellent for portable application also
Automatically convert signals from PAL/NTSC to NTSC
Detects input automatically between: PAL and NTSC and converts to NTSC. This model will not convert to PAL output.
Converts any PAL/NTSC signal through any connection (RF, RCA, S-Video, Component, HDMI) to NTSC HDMI.
- Convert PAL B/G RF input to NTSC HDMI output
- Convert PAL HDMI to NTSC HDMI (PAL to NTSC HDMI conversion or PAL NTSC HDTV Conversion)
- Convert 480p PAL signal to 480p NTSC signal
- Convert 720p PAL signal to 720p NTSC signal
- Convert 1080i PAL signal to 1080i NTSC signal
- Convert 1080p PAL signal to 1080p NTSC signal
- Many more options available. The above are just a few examples of what this converter can do.
Remote control, connect up to 4 devices to the CMD-RF1080p and switch between them very easily using the wireless remote control.
1 Year replacement! No waiting for repairs. If your unit gets a problem we replace it within 12 months. No questions asked!
Excellent conversion characteristics such as:
Pioneering technology allows this converter to stay in the digital domain throughout the conversion process with fully digital decoding and encoding
Input Resolution: up to 1080p (PAL or NTSC)
Output Resolution: up to 1080p (NTSC)
Digital Line (525 <-> 625 Lines) and 50<->60 field conversions
Built-in Time Base Correction (T.B.C) for signal synchronization
Dimension: 230mm(W) x 130mm(D) x 30mm(H)
World Wide Power supply. UL approved 100-240 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply for use anywhere in the world.
Your tv must have an HDMI or DVI input to use this converter (please see our comparison chart below for other converters with different outputs.