Hot and Cold Water Fill (two separate water lines for hot and cold connections. Supplied with a booster heater to be able to use “SANITIZE” Cycle. 11 kg IEC Rated Capacity (11 Liters Tub Size). 7 Wash Cycles.
* 230-240 Volt/ 50 Hz, Front Load Washer
* Hot and Cold Water Fill (two separate water lines for hot and cold connections)
* Supplied with a booster heater to be able to use “SANITIZE” Cycle
* 11 kg IEC Rated Capacity (11 Liters Tub Size)
* 7 Wash Cycles
* A+ Energy Rating
* CE, RoHS, VDE, (GS mark)
* Variable Spin Speed 1100 RPM
* Digital Display/Time Remaining
* Power On Indicator Light
* Electronic Controls
* Stainless Steel Wash Tub and Drum
* Glass Door with Safety Lock
* Cycle Signal Volume
* No Spin Option
* 3 Detergent Compartments, Liquid Bleach and Fabric Softener Dispenser
* iWash Ultra Fabric Care- Each laundry load is automatically customized to maximize cleaning, rinsing and spin action for brighter colors and brilliant whites
* AdvanceWash System- Wash tub rotates while the agitator is in motion. Clothes are drawn to the bottom of the tub where the best wash action takes place. Cleans your clothes thoroughly yet gently
* 14 Hour Delay Start- can be set to begin the wash program up to 14 hours later
* Polypropylene Wash Tub- The wash tub is made of lightweight polypropylene, which is virtually indestructible and will not rust, dent or chip. The tub weighs 50% less than traditional porcelain tubs, which puts less strain on the washer's transmission and motor
* Delay Start Time- The Delay Start allows you to set the dishwasher to run at a more convenient time, in 3, 6, 9 or 12 hours, when it may cost less to operate
* Buster Heater- Special heater assists in reaching the wash temperature selections, especially the 90°C Require for the Deep Clean/ Sanitary Program
* Reduced Water Usage- Use as little as 49 liters (13 gallons) of water in a single load, which saves you money and protects the environment.
This appliance is not designed for use in America. Only for countries that use 220 / 240 V electrical outlets.
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge.
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75 charge.
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product does not qualify for In-home Delivery. It will be shipped via Curbside Drop Off Freight service.
MAKE SURE TO OPEN THE PACKAGING AND FULLY INSPECT INSIDE OF THE SHIPMENT FOR ANY CONCEALED DAMAGES, BEFORE SIGNING FOR DELIVERY RECEIPT. DAMAGES ON THE OUTER CARTON IS A DEAD GIVEAWAY.
If any damages are found on the product itself, you have an option to decide if the damages are acceptable for your standard or not - If it's a very minor damage and you feel like you can live with it, please accept the delivery, and note the damage in Bill of lading (the delivery paper) before you sign it and contact us immediately. This is much more cost effective than refusing delivery just for small blemish and having to go through entire replacement process. - If it seems like damages are not acceptable in any ways, or seems to effect the proper functionality of the product, please refuse the delivery.