* DYNACLEAN DIFFUSER DIP TUBE- Helps Reduce Lime and sediment buildup while maximizing hot water output
* COREGARD ANODE ROD- Aluminum anode with stainless steel core protects tank against corrosion longer than ordinary steel anodes
* DURABLE TAMPER-RESISTANT BRASS DRAIN VALVE
* PERMAGLAS GLASS COATING- Protects steel tank from corrosion and maximizes tank life
* CODE COMPLIANCE- Meets the federal energy efficiency Standards according to the current edition of the national appliances energy conservation act (NAECA) of 1992. And also meets the standby loss requirements of the US Department of energy and current Edition of ASHRAE/ IESNA 90.1 and ICC and HUD Standards
A.O. Smith ASECT-120 Tall Electric Water Heater 220-240 Volt/50 Hz
* UL approved
Unit Dimension: 64 ¼ “H x 28”W x 28”D
Shipping Weight: 336 Lbs.
Frequency 50 Hz
Gallon Capacity 119
First Hour Rating Gallons 112
Energy Factor 0.81
Watts Power 4.5 KW (4,500)
Recovery 90 rise galloon per hour 21
R Value 16
Dynaclean Diffuser Dip tube Yes
Durable, Tamper-Resistant Brass Drain Valve Yes
Coregard Anode Rod Yes
Certified to UL 174 for household electric Water Heater Yes
CSA Certified and ASME Rated T&P Relief Valve Yes
Weight & Dimensions
Shipping weight 336 Lbs.
Dimension 64 ¼ “H x 28”W x 28”D
This appliance is not designed for use in America. Only for countries that use 220 / 240 V electrical outlets.
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge.
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75 charge.
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product does not qualify for In-home Delivery. It will be shipped via Curbside Drop Off Freight service.
MAKE SURE TO OPEN THE PACKAGING AND FULLY INSPECT INSIDE OF THE SHIPMENT FOR ANY CONCEALED DAMAGES, BEFORE SIGNING FOR DELIVERY RECEIPT. DAMAGES ON THE OUTER CARTON IS A DEAD GIVEAWAY.
If any damages are found on the product itself, you have an option to decide if the damages are acceptable for your standard or not - If it's a very minor damage and you feel like you can live with it, please accept the delivery, and note the damage in Bill of lading (the delivery paper) before you sign it and contact us immediately. This is much more cost effective than refusing delivery just for small blemish and having to go through entire replacement process. - If it seems like damages are not acceptable in any ways, or seems to effect the proper functionality of the product, please refuse the delivery.