GSM / 4G LTE Capable
13MP Rear Camera + 2MP Front Camera
5-Element, f/2.0 Lens with OIS
2.2 GHz Snapdragon 801 Quad-Core Chipset
32GB Storage Capacity + 3GB of RAM
4.5" Square IPS Display
1440 x 1440 Native Resolution (453 PPI)
microSDXC Expansion up to 128 GB
Physical Touch-Enabled 3-Row Keyboard
BlackBerry 10 OS
Featuring powerful performance, intuitive navigation, and high-quality optics, the BlackBerry Passport 32GB Smartphone in white is a powerful multitasking tool. This smartphone incorporates 3GB of RAM, and is powered by the Snapdragon 801 chipset, which consists of a 2.2 GHz quad-core CPU. This device has 32GB of storage and features a microSDXC slot, which supports microSDXC cards up to 128GB for expanded storage capacity. The integrated micro-USB 2.0 is SlimPort compatible for use with optional video adapters, and also serves as a charging port.
This smartphone features a redesigned physical keyboard that's engineered for typing accuracy. It is also touch-enabled, so you can perform many device functions right on the keyboard. You can use this capacitive touch-sensitive keyboard to scroll web pages, flick to type or slide along the keys to move the cursor. With its 3-row design, the keyboard conveniently sits below the phone's display.
The BlackBerry Passport features a square 4.5" IPS screen, which is designed to produce bright images with robust color reproduction. The screen's 1440 x 1440 resolution enables you to view detailed on-screen content. For photo capturing and video chatting, this smartphone features a 2-megapixel front camera and a 13-megapixel rear camera. The rear camera camera has a 5-element f/2.0 lens and incorporates optical image stabilization. Autofocus is also built-in and there's even an LED flash for taking pictures in low-light situations. On the video side, the rear camera allows you to capture detailed video at vivid 1080p resolution.
For connectivity, this smartphone features Bluetooth 4.0 for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, and dual-band Wi-Fi. Integrated Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, DLNA, and NFC give you the ability to connect-to compatible devices for wirelessly sharing content like photos and music. GPS is also on-board for using Google Location and Maps services. The BlackBerry Passport has a non-removable 3450mAh battery that's designed to last approximately 30-hours with typical use, and provide up 14.5-days on standby time.
• 13-megapixel auto-focus camera
• Optical image stabilization (OIS)
• Back side illumination (BSI)
• LED flash, continuous and touch to focus, image stabilization
• 5x digital zoom
• 6DOF video stabilization
• 1080p HD video recording at 60 fps
• 2-megapixel fixed-focus
• Digital image and video stabilization
• 3x digital zoom
• 720p HD video recording
GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works within the Specifications
BlackBerry 10 OS
BlackBerry 10 OS is a phone operating system designed for multi-taskers on the go. Active Frames display summary information from compatible apps, such as new messages from the Messenger app, or available file space in the Manager app in customizable frames residing on your homepage - keeping what's most important consolidated in one place
BlackBerry Hub allows you to peek into conversations or check messages from within in any app helping, you stay productive without constant app switching. And if the built-in apps aren't enough, the BlackBerry World Store is more than just an app store - you can download games, music, videos, and more. It even pays attention to previous downloads and makes automatic recommendations for you
The OS features a virtual keyboard, while Voice Control allows hands-free users to dictate a document, compose an email, or search for a file or contract - among other things - using voice-recognition alone
Finally, BlackBerry Browser offers a Reader Model that cuts out the extraneous noise letting, you focus strictly on the main text of the document. To help back up files, as well as migrate them to a new BlackBerry OS device, BlackBerry Link allows you to synchronize your phone with a computer
• Navigation: 10-point multi-touch screen, with intuitive gesture based navigation touch-enabled keyboard
• Keyboard: 3-row physical touch-enabled BlackBerry keyboard, featuring contextual auto-correction, next-word prediction and a personalized learning engine that gets to know the way you type
• Dedicated Keys: Volume up/down, mute, lock (for power On/Off)
Resolution 13.0 MP - Photo: 4128 x 3096 / Video: 1920 x 1080p 60 fps
Rear Focal Length Not Specified By Manufacturer
Back Side Illumination Yes
Rear HDR Yes
Rear Camera Flash Yes
Image Stabilization Optical
Zoom Digital: 5x
Battery Internal Lithium-Ion Providing up to 30 Hours per Charge (3450.0 mAh)
Power Management Maximum Talk Time (2G): 14 Hrs
Maximum Standby Time: 348 Hrs
Maximum Talk Time (3G): 24 Hrs
Maximum Music Playback Time: 91 Hrs
Maximum Video Playback Time: 11 Hrs
Dimensions (WxHxD) 3.6 x 5.0 x 0.4" / 90.3 x 128.0 x 9.3 mm
Weight 6.91 oz / 196 g
Package Weight 1.1 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 6.6 x 5.1 x 2.7"
All cell phones we sell are Brand New & SIM unlocked so you can use them with any compatible GSM service provider.
• Triband or Quad band (850/900/1800/1900) Phones can be used WorldWide.Phones with 850 MHz & 1900 MHz can be used in the USA and North America. Models with 1900 MHz will work with AT&T, Voice stream, T-Mobile, Rogers and models with 850 MHz will work with Cingular. Some models may not have English language manuals. You may be able to download English versions from the manufacturer's website.
• Dual Band(900/1800mh) phones are for use overseas in Europe, Australia Asia, Africa and South America. They will not work in USA & CANADA.
• Some models may not have English language manuals. You may be able to download English versions from the manufacturer's website. If you are looking for any particular color for cell phone please put it in the comments section of shopping cart. Cell Phone colors are not guranteed. Cell phones are only exchangeable for same within 10 days, no refunds. The manufacturer may provide support after 10 days