The AVR-2310CI 220-240 volts only offers Dolby new PLIIz processing, new graphical user interfaces (GUI), iPod connectivity, Denon’s single HDMI connectivity and HDMI 1.3a compatibility with Deep Color, xv-Color and Consumer Electronics Control (CEC).
Fill your home with rich, envelo ping surround sound. Denon's versatile AVR-2310CI teams high-current power for seven speakers with sophisticated digital processing to deliver a riveting home theater experience. You get decoding for the superior high-resolution surround sound formats available with many newer Blu-ray players and discs. plus the very latest Dolby technology — Dolby® Pro Logic® IIz. This cool new processing lets you add an optional pair of front "height" speakers to create a larger soundstage with an expanded vertical dimension — an exciting sonic enhancement for movies and video games.
Versatile video connections and maximum picture quality
The '2310CI provides 1080p HDMI switching for your five best high-def video components. Analog-to-HDMI conversion lets you send all your video sources to an HDMI-capable TV using a single digital cable, simplifying hookup and maximizing picture quality for each source. The receiver's high-performance Anchor Bay VRS™ video processor delivers superior video scaling and deinterlacing — it can upconvert all your video sources to resolutions as high as 1080p. You'll see improved detail and cleaner images from all your video components.
Precise sound at all times
For the most accurate home theater sound possible in your room, Denon equipped this receiver with Audyssey MultEQ®, a sophisticated automatic speaker calibration system. The '2310CI uses the included microphone to analyze sound from up to six different listening positions, then automatically adjusts individual level, equalization, and delay settings for each of your speakers. You'll hear precise, uniform sound across a wide listening area instead of just a single "sweet spot," so everyone in the room can enjoy optimized home theater sound.
Flexible entertainment options
Dual-room/dual-source audio capability lets you enjoy home theater in your main room while a housemate enjoys stereo music in a second room. You can integrate your iPod® by adding one of Denon's control docks, and tune in to SIRIUS Satellite radio with the addition of an optional SiriusConnect™ home tuner kit. And if you've recently discovered — or would like to rediscover — the sonic bliss of vinyl records, the AVR-2310CI includes a phono input
• 105 watts x 7 into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD
• Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD™ Master Audio, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD™ High Resolution Audio, Dolby® Digital EX, DTS-ES™, Pro Logic® IIx, Pro Logic® IIz and DTS Neo:6 decoding
• Audyssey Laboratories' MultEQ six-point auto setup and room calibration system (microphone included)
• SIRIUS satellite radio capable (requires SIRIUS subscription and optional home tuner kit)
• iPod® integration with optional Denon ASD-11R or ASD-3N control dock for audio and video playback
• Compressed Audio Restorer for better sound with compressed music sources
• Audyssey Dynamic Volume mode to keep listening levels steady
• Audyssey Dynamic EQ™ for fuller sound at lower listening levels
• dual-room/dual-source audio (powered and line-level stereo audio output for 2nd room; using powered 2nd-room output allows 5.1 home theater in main room)
• Pure Direct modes switch off all unused circuitry for the cleanest possible sound
• on-screen GUI (Graphical User Interface) superimposed on HDMI output (up to 1080p)
• multibrand A/V remote
• basic remote for second listening room (requires remote control extender system, not included)
• 17-1/8"W x 6-3/4"H x 16-15/16"D
• 1080p-compatible HDMI switching: 5 in, 1 out
• analog-to-HDMI video upconversion (up to 1080p/24/60 output via HDMI) with Anchor Bay Technologies VRS advanced video processing and scaling
• HDMI version 1.3a with support for Deep Color, x.v.Color, lip-sync, 1080/24p video, 7.1 uncompressed 24/96 audio, DVD-Audio, and HDMI-CEC with compatible video sources and TVs
• HDMI-to-HDMI video conversion with scaling up to 1080p resolution
• component video switching: 2 in, 1 out
• component video conversion (composite to S-video, or composite and S-video to component)