True TRTDD2 220-240 Volt/ 50 Hz, Commercial Solid Swing Door Direct Draw Beer Dispenser
This appliance is not designed for use in America. Only for countries that use 220 / 240 V electrical outlets.
* 2(1/2)Barrels, Capacity
* Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds
33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C)
* Designed with enduring quality and value
* Heavy duty, wear resistant laminated black vinyl front
and sides exterior
* Matching black aluminum back
* All stainless steel counter top
* Stainless steel floor and heavy gauge galvanized steel
* Stainless steel insulated beer column
* Cold air is directed into beer columns to reduce foaming
and maximize draft beer profits
* Positive seal doors
* Glass doors with aluminum frames
* Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in- place using Ecomate
* A high density, polyurethane insulation with ODP and GWP
* Environmentally friendly 134A refrigerant
* CE, UL, NSF approved
Unit Dimension: 37”H x 58.89”W x 27.12”D
Shipping Weight: 335 Lb. / 152 Kg
Product Type: Direct Draw Beer Dispenser
This appliance is not designed for use in America. Only for
countries that use 220 / 240 V electrical outlets.
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not
the final shipping charge.
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may
vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product
does not qualify for In-home Delivery. It will be shipped
via Curbside Drop Off Freight service.
MAKE SURE TO OPEN THE PACKAGING AND FULLY INSPECT INSIDE OF
THE SHIPMENT FOR ANY CONCEALED DAMAGES, BEFORE SIGNING FOR
DELIVERY RECEIPT. DAMAGES ON THE OUTER CARTON IS A DEAD
If any damages are found on the product itself, you have an
option to decide if the damages are acceptable for your
standard or not - If it's a very minor damage and you feel
like you can live with it, please accept the delivery, and
note the damage in Bill of lading (the delivery paper)
before you sign it and contact us immediately. This is much
more cost effective than refusing delivery just for small
blemish and having to go through entire replacement
process. - If it seems like damages are not acceptable in
any ways, or seems to effect the proper functionality of
the product, please refuse the delivery.