2 Full Width Adjustable Wire Shelves with Slide-Out Basket in freezer, 2 Crisper, Top Dial Control
* 581 Liter (20.5 Cu. Ft.) Total Net AHAM Capacity
* 575 Liter (20.3 Cu. Ft.) ISO Gross Capacity
* 442 Liter (15.6 Cu. Ft.) Refrigerator Capacity
* 139 Liter (4.9 Cu. Ft.) ISO Freezer Capacity
* 100% frost-free
* A+ Euro Energy Rating
* 4 Star Freezer Star Rating
* CE, SASO, TUV and GS Certified
* R134a Refrigerant
* T Climate Class
* Free Ozone Depleting Substance
* 4 Shelve Refrigerator -3 Adjustable Full Width Sliding
Wire and 1 Fixed Full Width Glass Crisper Cover
* 2 Full Width Adjustable Wire Shelves with Slide-Out Basket in freezer
* 2 Crisper
* Top Dial Control
* 1 Half Width Pantry Pan Snack Drawer
* 4 Clear Adjustable Bins, 1 White Fixed Full Width Bin Refrigerator Door Storage
* Crisper Humidity Control
* Covered Dairy Compartment
* Bin Snugger
* Freezer Light
* 2 Ice Trays
* Ice Bucket
* 2 Full Width Clear Bins Freezer Door Storage
* Adjustable shelving and door bins that make it simple
to find room for everything
* Designed with easy storage solutions
* Galvanized Steel Cabinet
* 100% frost-free performance- Don't waste time defrosting ever again! Both refrigerator and freezer are
100% frost free
* Adaptive Defrost Control, which performs based on usage patterns, saving you the chore of defrosting and keeping energy costs down
* Reversible Door- Door can be changed to open from the right or left depending on your kitchen layout
Unit Dimension: 68.25”H x 29.62”W x 34”D (1733.6x 752.5 x 863.6
Unit Weight: 205 Lb./ 93 kg
This appliance is not designed for use in America. Only for countries that use 220 / 240 V electrical outlets.
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge.
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75 charge.
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product does not qualify for In-home Delivery. It will be shipped via Curbside Drop Off Freight service.
MAKE SURE TO OPEN THE PACKAGING AND FULLY INSPECT INSIDE OF THE SHIPMENT FOR ANY CONCEALED DAMAGES, BEFORE SIGNING FOR DELIVERY RECEIPT. DAMAGES ON THE OUTER CARTON IS A DEAD GIVEAWAY.
If any damages are found on the product itself, you have an option to decide if the damages are acceptable for your standard or not -If it's a very minor damage and you feel like you can live with it, please accept the delivery, and note the damage in Bill of lading (the delivery paper) before you sign it and contact us immediately. This is much more cost effective than refusing delivery just for small blemish and having to go through entire replacement process. - If it seems like damages are not acceptable in any ways, or seems to effect the proper functionality of the product, please refuse the delivery