240Volts, /50Hz:COMERCIAL COOKING RANGES: GAS RANGES,60’’Gas Cooking Range,36in long, 3/4in thich polished griddle surface, Imperial Gas Range features,Heavy duty thermostat with temperature range from 150ºF to 500ºF
* 240Volts, /50Hz:COMERCIAL COOKING RANGES: GAS RANGES
* 60’’Gas Cooking Range
* 36in long, 3/4in thich polished griddle surface
* located on left
* 2 Standard Oven
* Imperial Gas Range features
* Oven is 26 ½’’W x 26" D x 14" H
* Heavy duty thermostat with temperature range from 150ºF to 500ºF
* 6 burners with 36 inch griddle: 28,000 BTU/hr. with a 7,000 BTU/hr. low simmer feature
* Porcelain side, rear, deck and door lining
* One (1) heavy duty chrome plated rack included per oven * Imperial Gas Range features
* Anti-clogging pilot shield is designed into the top grate * 2 rings of flame for even cooking
* Stainless steel front, top, sides, back guard, shelf, landing ledge and kick plate
* Large 5" stainless steel landing ledge
* 12" x 12" heavy-duty cast iron top grates remove easily and safely
* 26 1/2" wide oven is porcelainized on five contact surfaces for easy cleaning
* Top grate design allows pots to slide easily from section to section
Unit Dimension: 36’’H x 60"W x 31.25"D
Unit Weight: 1085 Lbs
Shipping Weight: 1090 Lbs
Product Type: Commercial Gas Ranges
36’’H x 60"W x 31.25"D
60’ Commercial Gas Cooking Ranges
Imperial IR-4-G36 Range Standard Ovens 4 Burners 36in Griddle
IMPIR-4-G36, IMP-IR4G36, IMP-IR-4-G36, 455
Stainless Steel and Cast Iron
Shipping Weight 1090 Lbs
Product Cube 39.09
This appliance is not designed for use in America – only for countries that use 220V/240V electrical outlets.
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75 charge.
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge.
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product does not qualify for In-home Delivery. It will be shipped via Curbside Drop Off Freight service
MAKE SURE TO OPEN THE PACKAGING AND FULLY INSPECT INSIDE OF THE SHIPMENT FOR ANY CONCEALED DAMAGES, BEFORE SIGNING FOR DELIVERY RECEIPT. DAMAGES ON THE OUTER CARTON IS A DEAD GIVEAWAY.
If any damages are found on the product itself, you have an option to decide if the damages are acceptable for your standard or not - If it's a very minor damage and you feel like you can live with it, please accept the delivery, and note the damage in Bill of lading (the delivery paper) before you sign it and contact us immediately. This is much more cost effective than refusing delivery just for small blemish and having to go through entire replacement process. - If it seems like damages are not acceptable in any ways, or seems to effect the proper functionality of the product, please refuse the delivery.