* "A+" Euro Energy Rating (means that these units are 25% more energy efficient than an "A" rated model)
* Tropical Climate Class, SpillStop Glass Refrigerator Shelves, keep spills under control
* FreshKeeper Crispers with 2 Humidity Control keeps fruits and vegetables at the peak of freshness
* SnacKeeper Drawer - Keeps family favorites close-at-hand
* Egg/Utility Bin
* Refrigerator Door Rack(s)
* 4 Adjustable Extra-Large Refrigerator Door Bin(s) flexibility and ample storage space for even the largest containers
* Covered Dairy Compartment
* Tall Bottle Storage
* Tall Bottle Retainers
* Door Snuggers
* Wire Freezer Shelf
* Freezer Door Rack(s)
* Optional Ice Maker Kit (IM220)
* Ice Tray Shelf With Trays and Bucket
* Frost Free
* Stainless Steel Doors with a Black Cabinet
Unit Dimension: 67.75"H x 30"W x 32"D
Unit Weight: 220 Lb.
Product Type: Top Mount Refrigerator
Euro Energy Rating
581 AHAM Net
Fresh food Capacity
Rated Power input
Rated defrost input
Rated ice maker input
Power usage 24 Hrs.
Ice Harvest 24 Hrs.
Insulation blowing gas
Wall circuit breaker Rating
Run time (90°F/ 32°C)
Cantilevered SpillStop Shelves
Fixed Glass Shelves
Humidity Controlled Crisper
Adjustable Door Bins - Extra Large
Adjustable Wire Freezer Shelves
67.75”H x 30”W x 32”D
This appliance is not designed for use in America. Only for countries that use 220 / 240 V electrical outlets
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75 charge
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product does not qualify for In-home Delivery. It will be shipped via Curbside Drop Off Freight service
MAKE SURE TO OPEN THE PACKAGING AND FULLY INSPECT INSIDE OF THE SHIPMENT FOR ANY CONCEALED DAMAGES, BEFORE SIGNING FOR DELIVERY RECEIPT. DAMAGES ON THE OUTER CARTON IS A DEAD GIVEAWAY.
If any damages are found on the product itself, you have an option to decide if the damages are acceptable for your standard or not - If it's a very minor damage and you feel like you can live with it, please accept the delivery, and note the damage in Bill of lading (the delivery paper) before you sign it and contact us immediately. This is much more cost effective than refusing delivery just for small blemish and having to go through entire replacement process. - If it seems like damages are not acceptable in any ways, or seems to affect the proper functionality of the product, please refuse the delivery.