Microsoft Lumia 640 Dual Sim LTE Black packs a 5" IPS display with 720p resolution. The display enjoys Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 400 chipset (quad-core Cortex-A7 at 1.2GHz) with 1GB of RAM. There's also 8GB of storage, expandable with up to 128GB microSD cards. The camera department has been upgraded too with an 8MP shooter and a 1MP selfie camera. The main camera shoots 1080p video at 30fps, while the front camera manages 720p. The camera also gained an LED flash, unlike previous models.
The phone will be very flexible when it comes to connectivity with single and dual-SIM versions, plus 3G and LTE versions. There will be a dual-SIM LTE version in case you were wondering.
There's a 2,500mAh battery to feed the larger screen and the advanced connectivity.
BODY Dimensions 141.3 x 72.2 x 8.8 mm (5.56 x 2.84 x 0.35 in)
Weight 145 g (5.11 oz)
SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
DISPLAY Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 5.0 inches (~67.6% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- ClearBlack display
PLATFORM OS Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim
Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
GPU Adreno 305
MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 128 GB
Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
CAMERA Primary 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Features 1/4'' sensor size
Secondary 1 MP, 720p
SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
3.5mm jack Yes
COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot
Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
Radio FM radio
USB microUSB v2.0
FEATURES Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player
- MP4/H.264/WMV player
- OneDrive (30 GB cloud storage)
- Document viewer
- Photo/video editor
BATTERY Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery
Stand-by Up to 864 h (2G) / Up to 864 h (3G)
Talk time Up to 26 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 17 h 30 min (3G)
All cell phones we sell are Brand New & SIM unlocked so you can use them with any compatible GSM service provider.
• Triband or Quad band (850/900/1800/1900) Phones can be used WorldWide.Phones with 850 MHz & 1900 MHz can be used in the USA and North America. Models with 1900 MHz will work with AT&T, Voice stream, T-Mobile, Rogers and models with 850 MHz will work with Cingular. Some models may not have English language manuals. You may be able to download English versions from the manufacturer's website.
• Dual Band(900/1800mh) phones are for use overseas in Europe, Australia Asia, Africa and South America. They will not work in USA & CANADA.
• Some models may not have English language manuals. You may be able to download English versions from the manufacturer's website. If you are looking for any particular color for cell phone please put it in the comments section of shopping cart. Cell Phone colors are not guranteed. Cell phones are only exchangeable for same within 10 days, no refunds. The manufacturer may provide support after 10 days.