The Panasonic DMP-BDT110 is a Blu-ray Disc player, which lets you record Skype video mail by connecting it to any HDTV. Share data wirelessly with the optional Wi-Fi antenna of this Panasonic 3D Blu-Ray player. Integrated with Full HD 3D technology, the Panasonic DMP-BDT110 renders a realistic viewing experience. If you get a call while watching movies, this Panasonic DVD player alerts you with a ringtone. The VIERA CAST feature of this Panasonic 3D Blu-Ray player with CinemaNow and VUDU lets yo
Plays all BLU-RAY discs from region A, B and C
Plays all SD DVD discs from region 1 2 3 4 5 and 6 PLAYER.
Plays PAL on PAL TV or Multi-System TV
Plays NTSC on NTSC TV or Multi-System TV
Plays NTSC on PAL TV with the use of a video converter
Plays PAL on NTSC TV with the use of a video converter
System: NTSC/PAL DVD Region 012345678 BD Zone Blu-ray: A/B/C PROFESSIONAL MOD Hardware Modified to Play Blu Ray Zones: A/B/C Blu Ray Discs All-Region DVDs: Region 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 PAL NTSC REE RCE.
Firmware Update: Most Important you can continue to upgrade with the latest Official firmware without losing multizone codefree capability.
This player has been modified to play both Blu-ray region A/B/C, as well as DVD region 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 (regionfree)
Switching between the Blu-ray zones is performed using the original remote control. The DVD region is selected automatically
The Blu-ray player is updated to the latest firmware version, and is fully upgradeable with official firmware updates.
· The Panasonic DMP-BDT110 Blu-ray player will do an amazing job playing exciting 3D movies on Blu-ray, movies and TV shows from the Internet, and even music stored on your home computer. The 'BDT110 comes out of the box ready to connect to your Ethernet home network for Internet movies, music and more. And if you have a large collection of DVDs, the 'BDT110 not only plays them, but also upconverts the standard-def picture to near-HD quality — and can even create a 3D effect with standard 2D Blu-rays and DVDs.
· Use this player to stream a variety of online content, like instantly available movies from Netflix and videos from YouTube™. Or listen to PANDORA® Internet radio played through your home theater speakers. A built-in SD card slot lets you share videos or photos with friends and family on your TV screen. And if you connect an optional camera (available from Panasonic), you can even talk to friends and family over the Internet via Skype.
· Use this player to stream a variety of online content, like instantly available movies from Netflix and videos from YouTube™. Or listen to PANDORA® Internet radio played through your home theater speakers. A built-in SD card slot lets you share videos or photos with friends and family on your TV screen. And if you connect an optional camera (available from Panasonic), you can even talk to friends and family over the Internet via Skype Great picture quality is a given among the latest crop of blu-ray players. The winner in this high stakes game depends very much on the features it has, ease of use, trouble free video and content streaming, seamless integration with home network.
· Disc Compatibility: This Blu-ray disc player is compatible with many disc types:
· 3D: Free Firmware update required for 3D playback (installed already) 3D viewing requires compatible 3D content, 3D HDTV, 3D glasses, and a high-speed HDMI cable
· BD-R (ver.1.1/1.2/1.3)BD-RE (ver.2.1): recordable Blu-ray Discs (including DL)
· Data BD: BD-REs and BD-Rs containing MP3/AAC/WMA audio files or JPEG still-image files
· DVD-Video: pre-recorded DVD
· DVD-R: record once DVD (including DL); Video and VR mode movies and MP3 or JPEG files
· DVD-RW: rewritable DVD; Video and VR mode movies and MP3 or JPEG files
· DVD+R: record once DVD (including DL); Video and +VR mode movies and MP3 or JPEG files
· DVD+RW: rewritable DVD; Video and +VR mode movies and MP3 or JPEG files
· CD: pre-recorded CD
· CD-R: record once; CD-DA and MP3 or JPEG files
· CD-RW: rewritable CD; CD-DA and MP3 or JPEG files
· Video Signal output: This player will output in a native form PAL as PAL and NTSC as NTSC most USA TVs do not support PAL therefore you will need a video scaler/converter in order to watch PAL DVDs, if your TV is PAL or Multi-System no additional scalers/converters are required.
· streams Netflix videos, PANDORA Internet radio, and so much more
· Ethernet port for a high-speed connection to a home network
· VIERA Connect Internet-ready — plays Netflix® video and more (broadband service required; subscription required for Netflix service)
· streams photos/videos/music from a compatible DLNA-enabled Windows® PC
· Skype Internet calling (subscription and optional Panasonic camera required)
· plays AVCHD video files recorded on HD camcorders and burned to DVD
· VIERA Link simplifies control of compatible Panasonic components via the HDMI connection (HDMI-CEC)
· meets ENERGY STAR® requirements
· remote control
· Technical Specs:
· selectable video resolution up to 1080p via HDMI output
· video upconversion for DVD (via HDMI)
· built-in audio decoding for Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
· high-resolution audio can be decoded in the player or in your compatible receiver (HDMI connection required)
· video outputs include composite video and HDMI
· audio outputs include stereo analog and optical digital
· Ethernet port for wired Internet connection
· SD card slot for photo, video and music playback