Double your recording capacity with Panasonic's Long Record feature, Record up to 341 Hrs in HD vs 129 hrs in normal mode
Double your recording capacity with Panasonic's Long Record feature
Record up to 341 Hrs in HD vs 129 hrs in normal mode
Greater clarity, colour and sharpness with 4K upscaling
Freeview Play with 7 day scroll back EPG and Catch-up TV
Advanced Smart with screen mirroring and multi room
Product Dimensions: 3.3 x 5.3 x 1.4 cm
Boxed-product Weight: 3.1 Kg
Catch Up with your Favourite TV Shows, Whenever you Want
Freeview Play - with the Freeview Play function you will be able to watch TV programmes from the last seven days. You can watch drama, news, sports and other programmes that you missed while you were away from home, without even having to record them. They're ready for you to watch when you're ready to watch.
Fingertip-Easy Freeview Play Button
- Quick and easy remote control
- A Freeview Play button has been added to the remote control.This gives you one-touch access to the popular Freeview Play catch-up service.
Record Two Programmes Simultaneously in HD
Twin HD Tuner - since it has two tuners, the PWT-550 can record two different programmes at once. So there’s no need to worry about missing anything when two programmes overlap.
Experience a World of 4K Quality
4K Networking - your Panasonic Blu-ray recorder can now bring the ever-expanding world of detailed 4K content* into your home. As well as upscaling Blu-ray to 4k*, it lets you record 4K content* onto its built-in HDD and view 4K video recorded to SD card by Panasonic LUMIX cameras and camcorders.
* MP4(4K/25p,30p) bit rate up to 100 Mbps/resolution up to 3840 x 2160.
* Only for the DMR-BWT850, PWT655 and PWT550.
* SD card playback is possible with the DMR-BWT850 and PWT655.
* Viewing by the DMR-PWT550, HWT250 and HWT150 is via USB connection.
Effortlessly Watch TV Programmes Anywhere you Want
TV Anywhere - many panasonic Blu-ray recorders can send recordings and live TV broadcasts over the Internet to smartphones or tablets outside the home. You just need a network connection.
* Requires broadband internet.
* Excludes BBC content.
* May not work over unstable networks or with some content.
* Only works on one device at a time outside the home.