Thermo Scientific EX3557-1220. Suitable for use in Class I, Division I Group C and D hazardous environments. 5.6 cu. Ft/158.6L. 230V/50Hz.
* 230 Volt/ 50 Hz, Thermo Scientific Refrigerator
* 5.6 cu. ft/ 158.6 Liter Capacity
* Thermo Scientific explosion-proof refrigerators are engineered to prevent triggering an explosion inside or outside the unit.
* Suitable for use in Class I, Division I Group C and D hazardous environments.
* Thermostat and compressor components are isolated within a vapor-proof enclosure. .
* Electrical connections are hardwired to prevent sparking and accidental disconnection. .
* Hydraulic thermostat.
* Manual defrost.
* Magnetic vinyl gaskets for positive door seal.
* CFC-free insulation and refrigerant.
* UL or CSA listed
Unit Dimension: 33.5"H x 29.5"W x 23.5"D
Shipping Weight: 110 Lb.
Technical Specification EX3557-1220
Temperature Range 1° to 10°C (36° to 50°F)
No. of Shelves 4
No. of Doors 1 solid
Condenser Type Static
Condenser Port No
Plug Type No plug; Unit must be hardwired to building for safety
Capacity 5.6 cu. ft. (158.6L)
Interior D x W x H 10 (for bottom 8") 16 (for top 19.5") x 20 x 27.5 in.
Exterior L x W x H 29.5 x 23.5 x 33.5 in.
Material (Cabinet / Chamber) Coated Vinyl/Painted aluminum
Electrical Requirements 230V 50Hz
Shipping Weight 110 lb.
This appliance is not designed for use in America. Only for countries that use 220 / 240 V electrical outlets
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75 charge.