True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures
• True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays packaged food and beverages.
• Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
• High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration
system that maintains cabinet temperatures
of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in
• State of the art, electronically commutated
evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
• Bottom mounted condensing unit
positioned for easy maintenance. “No stoop” lower shelf maximizes visibility by raising merchandised product to higher level.
• Exterior - non-peel or chip black laminated
vinyl durable and permanent.
• Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white
aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
• Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.