* Black interior is illuminated with LED theatre lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3, 6, or 24 hours
* Robust full-extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
* Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes; the fourth and fifth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
* LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
* Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle Accessory
* Must be ordered right-hand or left-hand hinged
* Lock on the Door (Optional)
* A+ Energy Efficiency Class
Unit Dimension: 33.7”H x 17.7”W x 23.2”D (856x450x590 mm)
Unit Weight: 63 kg/ 138.9 Lb.
Shipping Dimension: 36.5"H x 20.2"W x 39.5"D (927x514x1003 mm)
Shipping Weight: 61 kg/ 134 Lb.
Voltage 220-240 Volt
Hertz 50 Hz
Total volume: wine compartment (net) 102 liters
Climate class ST
Noise emissions 46 dBA
Refrigerant charge (g) 62 g
Foam blowing agent 245FA
Energy efficiency class A+
Energy consumption in kWh per year 116 kWh/Y
Weight and Dimension
Unit Weight 63 kg/ 138.9 Lb.
Unit Dimension 33.7”H x 17.7”W x 23.2”D (856x450x590 mm)
Shipping Weight 61 kg/ 134 Lb.
Shipping Dimension 36.5"H x 20.2"W x 39.5"D (927x514x1003 mm)
This appliance is not designed for use in America. Only for countries that use 220 / 240 V electrical outlets.
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge.
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75 charge.
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product does not qualify for In-home Delivery. It will be shipped via Curbside Drop off Freight service.
MAKE SURE TO OPEN THE PACKAGING AND FULLY INSPECT INSIDE OF THE SHIPMENT FOR ANY CONCEALED DAMAGES, BEFORE SIGNING FOR DELIVERY RECEIPT. DAMAGES ON THE OUTER CARTON ARE A DEAD GIVEAWAY.
If any damages are found on the product itself, you have an option to decide if the damages are acceptable for your standard or not - If it's a very minor damage and you feel like you can live with it, please accept the delivery, and note the damage in Bill of lading (the delivery paper) before you sign it and contact us immediately. This is much more cost effective than refusing delivery just for small blemish and having to go through entire replacement process. - If it seems like damages are not acceptable in any ways, or seems to affect the proper functionality of the product, please refuse the delivery.