220-240 Volt/ 50-60 Hz, Side by Side Refrigerator
640/ 22.6 (Liter/ Cu. ft.) AHAM Net Capacity
"A" Energy Rating
TUV, CE, RoHS Approvals
Electronic Display with temperature Controls
PureSoure™ Ice and Water Rear Filtration System
Frost Free Operation
Clean Touch Ice and Water Dispenser with Electronic Controls
3 Cantilever Spill Safe™ Glass Refrigerator Shelves
2 Fresh Lok™ Hydrator Bins
Fresh Lok™ Meat Keeper with Glass Cover Shelf
Removable Covered Dairy Compartment
3 Just-A-Bins, 2 Can Racks and 1 Fixed Mini Storage Bin
Hanging Bottle Holder
3 Fixed Glass Freezer Shelves
1 Full-Size Sliding Freezer Basket with Wire Cover Shelf
Space Saver Shelf
4 Fixed Freezer Door Bins.
* 220-240 Volt/ 50-60 Hz, Side by Side Refrigerator
* 640/ 22.6 (Liter/ Cu. ft.) AHAM Net Capacity
* "A" Energy Rating
* TUV, CE, RoHS Approvals
* Electronic Display with temperature Controls
* PureSoure™ Ice and Water Rear Filtration System
* Frost Free Operation
* Clean Touch Ice and Water Dispenser with Electronic Controls
* 3 Cantilever Spill Safe™ Glass Refrigerator Shelves
* 2 Fresh Lok™ Hydrator Bins
* Fresh Lok™ Meat Keeper with Glass Cover Shelf
* Removable Covered Dairy Compartment
* 3 Just-A-Bins, 2 Can Racks and 1 Fixed Mini Storage Bin
* Hanging Bottle Holder
* 3 Fixed Glass Freezer Shelves
* 1 Full-Size Sliding Freezer Basket with Wire Cover Shelf
* Space Saver Shelf
* 4 Fixed Freezer Door Bins.
This appliance is not designed for use in America. Only for countries that use 220 / 240 V electrical outlets.
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge.
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75 charge.
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product does not qualify for In-home Delivery. It will be shipped via Curbside Drop Off Freight service.
MAKE SURE TO OPEN THE PACKAGING AND FULLY INSPECT INSIDE OF THE SHIPMENT FOR ANY CONCEALED DAMAGES, BEFORE SIGNING FOR DELIVERY RECEIPT. DAMAGES ON THE OUTER CARTON IS A DEAD GIVEAWAY.
If any damages are found on the product itself, you have an option to decide if the damages are acceptable for your standard or not - If it's a very minor damage and you feel like you can live with it, please accept the delivery, and note the damage in Bill of lading (the delivery paper) before you sign it and contact us immediately. This is much more cost effective than refusing delivery just for small blemish and having to go through entire replacement process. - If it seems like damages are not acceptable in any ways, or seems to effect the proper functionality of the product, please refuse the delivery.