Featuring a metallic finish, clean lines and soft edges, the BlackBerry® Curve™ 8320 TITANIUM smartphone is the smallest and lightest BlackBerry® smartphone ever to come with a full QWERTY keyboard.
The BlackBerry Curve—it’s your connection to everything that matters.
* Wireless email
* BlackBerry® Maps
* Corporate data access 1
* MMS 1
* Next-generation media player
* Wi-Fi support so you can connect to virtually any Wi-Fi network†
* Instant messaging
* 64 MB Flash memory plus microSD expandable memory slot**
* Full QWERTY keyboard
* Dedicated Send, End and Mute keys, a trackball navigation system, plus user definable convenience keys
* Speakerphone and Voice Dialling
* 1100 mAhr battery
* Bluetooth® capability for hands-free dialogue via headsets and car kits—mono/stereo headset, hands-free and serial port profile supported. Bluetooth stereo audio (A2DP/AVCRP)
* 3.5mm stereo headset capable
* Integrated attachment viewing
* Compatibility with popular Personal Information Management (PIM) software
* High resolution, light sensing screen that adjusts lighting levels automatically for ideal indoor and outdoor viewing
* Easy email integration with your business and/or personal email accounts
* Rated for hearing aids (PDF): M3, T3
The BlackBerry® Curve™ 8310 smartphone works with your organization's BlackBerry® Enterprise Solution to provide enterprise class functionality, including:
* Advanced security features
* Push delivery of data from corporate applications
* Remote address book look-up
* Wireless synchronisation with corporate PIM tools
* Single mailbox integration
NOTE 2: All of our Unlocked GSM Phones come from around the globe. As such, most carry an "International" warranty from the Manufacturer, which will be detailed within your product packaging, if appropriate. Only DOA (Dead on Arrival) Exchanges will be made for this product through the GSM Support Center. No returns are allowed otherwise. There are no exceptions. All of our unlocked cellular phones are only designed to work on GSM networks such as Cingular and T-Mobile. These phones are NOT compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint. If your intended service provider is not among those four major carriers, please contact that provider to determine GSM compatibility.
Contents of package may vary from those pictured and stated here, due to changes in manufacturer's specifications or merchandising. Please check the product information carefully, items not included may no longer be required.