240 Volt 50Hz, 26mm (1”) Heavy Duty SDS-Plus L-Shaped Combination Hammer with Ideal for drilling anchor and fixing holes into concrete and masonry from 4 to 26 mm in diameter, Electronic variable speed for total control in any application
* 240Volt 50Hz 26mm (1”) Heavy Duty SDS-Plus L-Shaped Combination Hammer
* Ideal for drilling anchor and fixing holes into concrete and masonry from 4 to 26 mm in diameter.
* Electronic variable speed for total control in any application.
* Rotation-stop for light chiselling applications in brick, soft masonry and occasionally concrete.
* Impact-stop for drilling in wood, steel, ceramic and screw driving applications.
* Safety clutch eliminates sudden high-torque reaction should the bit jam
* Ergonomic rubber coated back handle design for improved comfort in use
* Long 5 m cable for improved flexibility and control
* Connection for Integrated Dust Extraction System
* Rounded ergonomic industrial design allows easy and comfortable handling in any application
* Large 22 mm hammer mechanism delivers high performance with low stress to the critical components
* Improved sealing for maximum protection from dust ingress ensuring long tool life
Unit Dimension: 8.9”H x 11.7”W
Unit Weight: 6.5 Lb.
Technical Specification D25303K
Voltage 240V, 50Hz
Power Input 710 Watts
Power Output 410 Watts
No Load Speed 0-1100 rpm
Blows per Minute 0-4200 bpm
Impact Energy 3.1 J
Tool Holder SDS-Plus
Max. Drilling Capacity Wood: 30 mm
Metal: 13 mm
Concrete: 26 mm
Core bit: 65 mm